I got The Bible for my birthday :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: I got The Bible for my birthday :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Deke on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 02:25 pm:

Not the actual Bible, moreover Mr. McCalley's excellent T resource. Wow, what a wealth of knowledge and information!

One thing I was hoping to see was information in the serial number section of where each car was made. I can see the date it came out, but no mention of which factory. There's a heck of a lot of pages there and it's busy a busy few days so I've only skimmed the surface; have I overlooked it or is this info not in there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 03:21 pm:

Be sure to read the verses about salvation for your Model T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 04:41 pm:

On request, the choir will sing "A Mighty Magneto Has the Ford" (a power ever-failing).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 07:45 pm:

The only info available for 1915-27 Fords is when the engine was assembled - and for a period 1924-25 when engines were produced at both Highland Park and River Rouge, the numbers produced at each plant are specified in the book. Also what numbers were sent to England to be used in their production.
Then complete engines were then sent out to different assembly plants - no records are preserved unfortunately. Some have been lucky to find a stamp under a floorboard or a body number on a '26/'27 Coupe that indicates what assembly plant it was made at, but for most cars it isn't possible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

Deke, I would also suggest getting the DVD version as well. There is a lot of additional information! MG

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration