1911 Torpedo floor mats project nearing completion

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1911 Torpedo floor mats project nearing completion
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 04:12 pm:

This is for everyone who has requested that they be placed on the list for one or more mats, as well as anyone else interested:

We FINALLY have a quote, and it looks like production can start right away!! Please PM me directly at the address below to ensure that your name is on, or gets added to, the list of folks who have requested these mats, as well as to get the quote. I don't want to print the list publicly.

I'll be "bumping" this thread repeatedly for awhile in hopes that everyone wanting a mat will see it.

Thanks!

rvmodelt AT netsync DOT net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Noller on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 09:27 pm:

I am interested in one of the mats

Thanks

Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 09:40 pm:

PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

PM sent Randall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 10:19 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 10:49 pm:

Sent a note...thanks much

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Macky Mongold on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 05:37 am:

P M sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 10:58 am:

Thanks all; PMs have been sent to all who have replied so far. Please include your full shipping address with your requested to be added to the list.

rvmodelt AT netsync DOT net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 11:58 am:

I should point out that these mats are for both the '11 Torpedo and the Open Runabout.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Noller on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 06:17 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 11:02 am:

Response has been higher than expected; we've been able to lower the price a bit. Due to manufacturer's deadlines, response period to get on the list will close after July 4. Thanks to all who responded.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Harris on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 07:50 am:

I have 2 friends with 11 Torpedos who are interested in ordering but not members of the forum. Can you please provide me info by email that I can fwd. to them? Email: gutsyjohn@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 09:17 am:

Email sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 08:29 am:

We indeed want one Mark and Phil Eyre please add us to the list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Goodman on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

I am interested in getting a torpedo floor mat
can you add me to your list also what's the color
and cost

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george schreppler on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 02:22 pm:

I'll take three(3)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

Carl: Forum PM message sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 09:49 pm:

Hey George.... you trying to corner the market!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration