Accessory Hub Covers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Accessory Hub Covers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 11:06 pm:

I am looking for some photos and info on accessory hub covers for wood wheels that cover the entire hub. I found a set today and would like to find out more about them. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 11:33 pm:

Alex,are they the'tin' covers with the hole in the middle?if so,try to find a PDF or whatever of a mid-20's Pep Boys catalog.They were one of the parts houses that sold a bunch of those,for whatever reason.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 11:45 pm:

I can't tell you much about them, but if you need a picture I just sold a set in the classifieds section...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 01:06 am:

I have a set like Mark sold, but have the hubcaps only, not the covers. I have them on my 1919. They are aluminum with red centers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 01:41 am:

Here's one style that was sold:

jki

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 08:55 pm:

And at 87 cents they're probably sold out with a huge back order! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration