Speedster Chapter Tour Photos 6/21-24

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Speedster Chapter Tour Photos 6/21-24
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Solak, Chicago, IL area on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 09:34 am:

Starting a thread here to post some pictures from the Speedster Chapter Tour around Portage, Wisconsin from June 21 to 24. I could only make the last two days of the tour so I missed the rain day :-)

Gorgeous weather on Friday and Saturday!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Solak, Chicago, IL area on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 09:36 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Solak, Chicago, IL area on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 09:36 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Solak, Chicago, IL area on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 09:37 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Solak, Chicago, IL area on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 09:38 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Solak, Chicago, IL area on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 09:38 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 09:39 am:

Looks like fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Solak, Chicago, IL area on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 09:39 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Solak, Chicago, IL area on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 09:40 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Solak, Chicago, IL area on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 09:41 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Solak, Chicago, IL area on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 09:42 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 10:31 am:

Thanks for sharing the photos.
Go Fast, Be Safe and have Fun.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 10:39 am:

Great photos. Always great to see a bunch of speedsters having fun. Thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 11:27 am:

NICE pictures!!! Thanks for sharing them with us, Bob.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 11:54 am:

Interesting wheels on No 80! Neat looking group of speedsters.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 12:00 pm:

Great photos, thanks !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 01:23 pm:

It was a GREAT tour! Thanks the hard work of our hosts!

Mine is the yellow boat tail one, (Faultless Ford).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 01:51 pm:

If you've never been in a large group of speedsters, you've missed out.

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 02:50 pm:

Looks like you had a good batch of cars. Any idea where you will be next year?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 02:54 pm:

I want to go on a speedster tour so bad. All of them are usually crazy far away from me.

I'm hoping to put one on next summer in Alabama. Maybe folks will come from a ways away. It'll be the Heart of Dixie Speedster Tour! I hoping to make it 3-4 days long with plenty of driving. Sometime next May or June. Also, I've talked to some local drag strips so hopefully we can have a drag race day. And then I want to see if we can have a dirt track race day as well. There's a road race track in Birmingham but I haven't talked to them yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Solak, Chicago, IL area on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 03:04 pm:

@ Dave H:

It sounds like next year will be in south/central Michigan. It will likely include a visit to the Gilmore Car Museum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 05:18 pm:

Third pic from the top is Jerry Van driving his yellow speedster, if anyone is interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Byrne - Racine, MN on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 08:51 pm:

THANKS for posting the great photos!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 09:04 pm:

Marty,

I am interested! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 09:04 pm:

The black speedster at top has neat wheels as well. Someone is a super talented welder, clincher rims welded to improved wire wheel hubs!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 12:30 am:

These photos are wonderful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 10:38 am:

David M.,

Check out the wheels on the car in the 8th picture from the top. Dayton #10, 72 spoke wheels with clincher rims. Very rare and very nice!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration