Installing hip panels in a early '26 roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Installing hip panels in a early '26 roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Brown on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 09:12 pm:

I'm about to install the hip upholstered panels and I am wondering where and what do I nail them to?
Here are some images which show the post that the door latches to. Which of the several holes that are shown in the photos that is behind the metal trim are relevant?. The two images at the bottom are the hip panel trim pieces before they were installed.
How do I attach the panels to the door post?

This trim is different than later 26s and 27s, An example of that trim is shown bellow.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration