Brass radiator repair

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Brass radiator repair
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 08:11 am:

Anyone know of a good place to get a brass radiator repaired in OHIO ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 09:04 am:

Tom, don't know if they do brass, but try these. Gotta start somewhere! If they don't, maybe they'll know of someone who does.
http://elletradiator.com/
http://www.archboldradiator.com/

Also here's one..Klein Radiator 216-961-8266. No website that I could find.

Hope this helps!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 09:12 am:

FWIW, I've heard that Bauer's in Cleveland has been working on T radiators since the old days. I don't have their contact information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wilf Bradbury on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 10:42 am:

Don Graham, he is in Frankford Ontario,( just outside Toronto) and he does excellent work on brass rads

(613) 398 7699 or
edj.rad56@yahoo.ca

He does excellent work and has been working on rads for many years.

Wilf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 01:07 pm:

Tom,

Does Jim Cook, from Youngstown, still do radiators?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brian korth on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 07:33 pm:

powell radiator 1277 w. main street willmington ohio 45177 phone 937 382 2096. fabricated new radiator for my 08 brush about 3 years ago. made most brass parts made new filler neck ect. did very nice job.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 09:34 pm:

Look at Steve Jelf's brass radiator repair. Maybe you could do the same.'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

Tom,

Its a bit of a drive, but Ferndale Radiator in Ferndale, Michigan, repaired my brass radiator. Soldered on a patch on the leaking bottom tank. Cleaned it all and then painted it fresh with radiator paint.

radiator

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration