Profile Question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Profile Question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 02:36 am:

I just looked at my profile and it shows that I just registered on May 22, 2017 with just a few posts. I have been registered since before the forum meltdown in 2012 and had I think over 5,000 posts. I also had a picture of my TT running chassis along with my now deceased buddy/mentor. Does anyone have any idea what may have happened or if the info can be restored or is it all gone for good? Chris, can you help? Thanks in advance, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 02:38 am:

Excuse me, April 11, 2017. CRS strikes again. :-( Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 03:46 am:

Mine goes back to the 2012 meltdown, with over 8000 posts (I do spend too much time sitting on my butt!).

Did you need to do any sort of reboot on this site? Change your profile?
Beyond that? I don't think I can help much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 08:00 am:

David, I just checked mine, it's same as always. Gettin a bit like Wayne too! I see I need to do a new pic, as the current one doesn't have the carbide generator installed on the '13 after just finishing the restoration last year. Hmmmm..can't have that!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration