O.T. Fourth Of July Quote

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: O.T. Fourth Of July Quote
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 02:17 pm:

"If you buy a fifth on the third for the fourth, you may not come forth on the fifth". I hope everyone has a happy Fourth of July

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 02:43 pm:

Hmm, reminds of one line from the old "Ajax Liquors" comedy routing: "Yes, we have quarts" "I don't want quarts, you got fifths?" "YES, we have fifths" "Good, give me 5 fifths of tequila, 5 fifths of. . ."

Judge: "You're taking the 5th?"
Witness, "YES! Jack Daniels please"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 03:25 pm:

"Do they have a 4th of July in Mexico?" "No." "Then how do they get from July 3 to July 5?"

I know. Pee Yoo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 03:30 pm:

Doesn't 4 Quotes make a Gallon?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 09:35 pm:

It sure does, but if you make a galleon out of quartz, it will sink.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 10:10 pm:

Confucius say: Man who say money cannot buy happiness, not have enough money.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 06:05 pm:

Some say I have a drinking problem.

I disagree.

I have no problem drinking. Just stopping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 06:25 pm:

Are you an alcoholic? Well I quit drinking so you figure it out.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration