Anyone going to iola

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Anyone going to iola
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 07:38 pm:

Heading up to iola on fri morn any one else going

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 11:14 pm:

I usually go, but I have visitors coming here and will miss this one. Maybe I'll make it next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brendan Doughty Central wisconsin on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 06:10 am:

I will be at spaces E_1,E-4 with a few T Parts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren Valley, Nebraska on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 07:26 am:

We will be there and have a good supply of NOS ignition parts for most makes and models from 1910 to 1960's. Spaces AM 55-56

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan Pfau on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 09:56 pm:

I'll be there from Michigan. I'm looking forward to it, one of my favorite shows.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 11:04 pm:

I miss Chet Krause ....

He passed away June 25th last year.

Philanthropy Personified

One helluva guy ...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Lefeber on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 07:37 pm:

I'm going up Thursday morning. Old Cars, camping, and a couple of cold ones....it doesn't get any better than that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 08:32 pm:

What are the dates? I'll been the Wausau/Stevens Point area 10 through 20 July and would like to go too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 09:26 pm:

July 6-8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 11:59 pm:

Shucks...
Thanks!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Lindberg on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 10:52 am:

We will be there. Just loaded the trailer and got the camper on the truck last night. We have a couple T parts. We are near the gate to the car corral right next to the lock smith. Stop in and say Hi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Paetz on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 03:20 pm:

wont miss it been selling there just about 30 years. im in spaces h 1-7
bringing a 1927 touring with wire wheels will sell complete or part out. lots of other great parts also. Steve sorry to hear you cant make it always enjoy talking to you.
I am leaving tomorrow morning early july 4th.
come by and say hi
Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 12:14 am:

Drove up fri morning, 5 hours up 150 miles, made it through most of swap meet, sat morn finished most of the rest, met some nice t people , drove home on sat, got 20 mpg on t way up and 22mpg on way back was nice to trust truck t on solo trip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 12:39 am:

any pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Lefeber on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 07:02 am:

Iola picturesIola picturesIola pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Lefeber on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 07:04 am:

Iola picturesIola pictures

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration