Canada Day-July 1

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Canada Day-July 1
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Eaton on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 08:17 am:

Happy Canada Day and enjoy your Canadian made Model T as soon as the rain ends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 09:24 am:

Happy Canada Day. Wife and I used to sail over to Leamington that week, always enjoyed the day at Point Pelee National Park.
Nice car, looks a lot like my '12 Comm. Roadster P/U, "Pete", except yours has some attributes of a '13, didn't know '13s had the mother in law seat, unless this is strictly a Canadian version?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 09:29 am:

The rain ends in Canada??
and Happy Canada Day from down in the States! eh?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 10:39 am:

Congrats to Canada and good for you for being smart enough to use 30x3.5 for all T"s from the start! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Nebelsky on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 04:17 pm:

I wondered why my T seemed extra happy today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Knowles - Moncton, New Brunswick on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 05:46 pm:

Happy Canada Day John and Ginny! 150 years in the books! Lots of rain still falling here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wilson, Saint John NB, Canada on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 08:03 pm:

Like Colin says, lots of rain plus fog here on the Fundy coast. No driving today but did a little work fitting the tack strip on my A Roadster project. My wife and I celebrated with wine and a nice feed of PEI mussels (99 cents a pound) and multigrain bread from the Saint John City Market. Good times in the Maritimes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Boothroyd, Victoria, B.C. on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 08:17 pm:

Hot and sunny here in beautiful Victoria,B.C.

Regards,

SteveB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

I thought you were talking about Canada Dry ginger ale.

I'll drink to that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 01:34 pm:

One of my favorite bagpipe tunes is, "The Maple Leaf Forever" If you Google search it, listen to the Anne Murray version.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Eaton on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 01:47 pm:

Thanks to everyone who responded. Its finally starting to clear off here in Atlantic Canada.
Almost time for a ride in a T. We are heading into year #151 in Canada and its time to enjoy our T's into the next 50 years. It looks as if they have more staying power than we humans do. Enjoy your T's. Happy motoring, AcadiaJohn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 09:34 pm:

Born and raised in Dearborn, MI. But close enough to Detroit to wish a Happy Canada Day to our neighbors to the south.

Yep, look at a map.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration