Piquette Ave Visit

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Piquette Ave Visit
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 09:34 am:

I thoroughly enjoyed visiting the great folks at the Piquette Museum this week, especially seeing the #220 2-lever exhibit up close. I saw a number of improvements going on since I last visited in 2015. Most significant are the cyber interactive displays for each exhibit, where visitors can obtain electronic photos of the vehicles and may hear vehicle information in multiple languages of their choice. Also had a fabulous lunch right down the street on Piquette Ave. at the Z's Villa Tavern. Their Ribs lunch is an excellent dish at a reasonable price.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 02:00 pm:

Scott,

Glad you had a great time. I agree about Z's Villa. Try the Model T Burger and roasted vegetables next time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 12:21 pm:

Jerry VanOoteghem: I also saw your 1904 Curved Dash Olds body at the Museum....great looking original piece. Is there a story that goes with this car....does the rest of the car exist...is there a plan to do anything with the body/car?
Regards,
Scott

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration