Went for a ride today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Went for a ride today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 07:27 pm:

Bill Robinson and I went for a ride today. His GPS said 102 miles. But plus 34 more for me, it's 17 miles from my house to his. We rode up to Belvidere, TN. Saw Falls Mill there. It's a really cool old mill that is now a museum of antique belt driven machines. Most of them work!

I like zipping along in my speedster or going slow. I just like to ride. Mostly cruised around about 30 mph. But on the way over to his house I let my speedster Eliza have her head. She does 70 mph easy as you please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 08:30 am:

Fun :-)
Any pics of the belt driven machines?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 08:48 am:

Seth,sounds like a great day. The photos are great. I drive mine as much as I can. Put 80 miles on last weekend. Relaxing!!!
Drive safe and often

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration