Prices on early carbs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Prices on early carbs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 10:55 pm:

Are going thru the roof. The Buffalo on eBay went for over $2200 and the 10 Holley for over $2100. I heard early parts were going down in value, but not these guys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 12:36 am:

Story of my life. Always bought the wrong stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 02:31 pm:

I wonder if those prices are the norm for a brass carb on EBay these days. Sometimes there are items that go on EBay and the right buyer comes along will buy it for no matter what the price will be.
I guess it comes down to how bad you want it. But I do think that there are some early T parts that will always bring a good price.
An early T open valve block will always be high regardless and is probably the most sought after early T item.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 02:35 pm:

While I would say they are not the norm for just a brass carb, they can be if the carbs are rare like those 2 and if several people really, really want them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration