Cad drawing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Cad drawing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 11:41 am:

Could someone help me make a cad drawing of a couple of small T parts? If so, please pm me.

Thanx, Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 11:55 am:

I have this drawing of a cad, but it probably won't help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 02:57 pm:

If you want 2D CAD and not in a huge hurry I maybe able to help

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 11:15 pm:

What are the parts you need? Factory numbers preferred, and model year. I might have them already.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 11:26 pm:

Martynn Vowell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 11:57 pm:

vowell@vowellart.com. For Martynn Vowell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Deke on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 04:35 pm:

I have access to a 3D printer. If there are any small parts that can be output in hard acrylic and we have the drawings in .stl let me know. If I sweet talk the boss I may able to help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 04:51 pm:

I can do some CAD modeling as well.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration