1917 Model T "Auto Chassis" Fire Truck on Ebay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1917 Model T "Auto Chassis" Fire Truck on Ebay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tod Wirth - Richfield, WI on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 01:30 pm:

You don't see period built Model T "auto chassis" fire trucks for sale too often. I would love to add this one to my collection but I am full and something else would have to go at this point.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1917-Ford-Model-T/371997770381?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I would consider all of the period built auto chassis fire trucks as rare, but this is the only one with Northern equipment that personally know of at this point.

I have no connection with this vehicle or the auction, just drooling on my keyboard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 02:27 pm:

Fun to see it. I prefer that to the Yellow car but that is just me.
It would be fun.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Simpson on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 11:59 am:

Any interest in Model T Fire Truck Solid rubber tires in good shape on a Model T rear end, with spring, and Trailing Arms . I want to trade even up for just a Car Model T Rear End. send e-mail and I can send pictures. Remember I live 2o miles north of Lansing Michigan. And I belong to the Lansing Model T Chapter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Simpson on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 12:11 pm:

I bought it not knowing it was a Fire Truck Rear End, and I need Model T 24 era Car Rear End.
gsimpson52@aol.com if interested I will e mail pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 12:28 pm:

Gary,

Why do you think it's a "fire truck rear end"? I only ask because there really is no such thing, unless you mean a TT, or Ton Truck rear end. Can you post a picture of what you've got?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 12:41 pm:

If it's the rear axle assembly in the last photo, it is a car rear axle - the truck (TT) is a worm drive. And, the Fire rig in the photos have pneumatic tires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 02:31 am:

.....that siren is sure a nice piece!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, August 11, 2017 - 10:20 am:

Have one just like it for Diane's Chief's Rig !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration