Old Photo - Model T Era - Shubert Nebraska Main Street looking North

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model T Era - Shubert Nebraska Main Street looking North
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 10:24 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 11:02 am:

Got mud?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 03:18 pm:

Jay, thanks so much for this photo. Back in the mid 60's when my old buddy and I were really getting into T's, we met a wonderful gentleman by the name of John Ahern. He was an old bachelor that lived on a farm not far from Shubert. He was very much into old cars, trucks, tractors etc. We went over to to his farm a couple of times and couldn't believe what all he had. Among all of the cars, trucks, steam tractors and equipment, he had a very original '26 or '27 T Tudor Sedan which we took out for a ride. He let us drive it, but I didn't because I hadn't driven anything enough to be comfortable with it at the time. I was only 14 and hadn't driven anything that old. Among all of the stuff that he had was a complete '32 Ford 3 window coupe setting out in the lot with corrugated tin covering the top. He brought over slide shows to our house a couple times of the steam tractor shows in E. central KS., can't think of the name of the town right now. Heck of a nice guy, really helped fuel our "affliction"! I've always wondered where all of his stuff went. Thanks for the memories!!!! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 04:11 pm:

One building is still recognizable.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration