Top strap parts question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Top strap parts question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Head Light Lens Guy in California on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 12:09 pm:

I have the following top strap parts. I was wondering what year T these are associated with so I know if I may use them.
Thanks,
Matthew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 01:06 pm:

Well, the two short straps with the metal ends are door check straps, used for many years and on many different cars. I don't know about the rest of the stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 07:17 pm:

The more I look at it the more it looks like harness parts. Are those three straps on one ring ? Britching maybe?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 07:44 pm:

Yeah, there's two door check straps and the "pile" is tack. Perhaps part of a breeching harness.

(Message edited by kskopsky on July 03, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

I believe that is parts.
to the 1st one horsepower tow vehicle. Its missing the bit!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration