What Year Dashboard ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: What Year Dashboard ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JD, Wichita, KS on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 01:49 pm:

What year is this?

I am guessing 1923.
But wasn't sure after reading this info from the encyclopedia:

I am not sure if the "column support bracket" riveted to the dash panel would make it a 1924?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 02:07 pm:

Yep. '24 or '25.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 02:49 pm:

Looks like a '24 or '25 that was being restored when the photo was taken,....spotlessly clean and freshly painted chassis and good view of one of my favorite accessories,.. a Ford Faithful type secondary oil line. They work great and need no holes or any type machine work the the hogshead either. FWIW,....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JD, Wichita, KS on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 05:31 pm:

Thanks guys.
Harold - This restoration is like putting a fresh coat of lipstick on a pig.
I like the "no modification" oil line also.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration