Any Pics of Poor Boy Tour....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Any Pics of Poor Boy Tour....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 03:06 pm:

in eastern Tennessee?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Robinson, Salty Bottom, AL on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 06:11 pm:

This truck came out of the hills to join us. (I think he might have been a bootlegger)

As usual, The Poor Boy Tour went off without a hitch. Lots of fun, lots of friends. Great stops, and super great hillbilly, one-lane backroads. I'm not sure of the exact car count, but somewhere in the neighborhood of 50-55 T's and a couple of A's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 07:29 pm:

Bill, Do you remember a late '27 coupe with original paint, wire wheels and bumpers from NC ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Robinson, Salty Bottom, AL on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 07:39 pm:

Green?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Robinson, Salty Bottom, AL on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 11:09 pm:

Is it green? If not what color?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 01:21 pm:

No. The one I'm thinking about would've been black. I guess Tucker didn't make it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent in 10-uh-C on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 12:04 pm:

George, Tucker's engine was in bad shape and he could not get it repaired in time to come.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 11:29 pm:

Love that C cab
Wonder what that sign says

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Robinson, Salty Bottom, AL on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 04:27 am:

This sign?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 11:31 am:

Which reminds me: Several years ago I bought a nice repop porcelain sign on the I'Net that tread 'Will Haul Manure' and fashioned a mounting system for it but kept it in the TT C Cab under a towel. Well, I talked the county commissioners into sitting on square bales on the Ford Truck flatbed for a local parade. Just before we got underway I surreptitiously hung the sign on the truck bed. They seemed to enjoy the attention and applause during the parade and were mostly accepting of my prank afterwards..

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration