Need help identifying this bed. :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Need help identifying this bed. :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Fowler on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 06:19 pm:

Hey there,

Anybody have any idea of what year this bed might be from? Or any info on it?

Guy I bought it from thought it was for a T, but I don't think it is...maybe an A? Or something else?

Thanks for your input!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 06:20 pm:

What bed?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Fowler on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

Well, can't seem to upload images...says it's over 250 kb...any idea how to post pics?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 06:23 pm:

Yes, resize the image to below the 250kb level Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 06:23 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Fowler on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 06:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 06:25 pm:

Just a little humor :-) just use a free online resizer and shrink the picture and it should load.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Fowler on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 06:25 pm:

That's funny!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 06:28 pm:

It looks like a f100 truck bed?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Fowler on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 06:31 pm:

Can't seem to load any other pics...upload button isn't clicking...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 08:40 pm:

Not enough detail there to tell. Looks a lot like a P/U bed I have that's also made into a trailer with cut-off remains of T fenders and a Ch###y axle under it--oh the frame on mine might be Model A--it's up the hill & I haven't looked at in a long time. The bed on mine isn't Ford though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 09:43 am:

I have issues loading pics on the site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 12:58 pm:

Yes, you can't just download pics from your computer or your phone here--they're just too big. Seems most folks don't understand how computer pictures work--a regular camera or phone picture take us a LOT of memory room. While "on hand memory, such as in your phone or computer, has gone way down in price and way large in capacity, not so has online memory--at least not as inexpensively. So, you have to compress your picture first. Many programs out there to do that, many FREE ones. It takes a minute or two to do it, but it's relatively simple. For me, I open MS Office Picture manager and it has a "compress photo feature" So FIRST I save the photo as a new copy with a descriptive name (original photo name is usually a number (100_0002) and I name the copy Model T bed Forum" then take that copy and under "compress picture" select "Web" and it is automatically reduced to a size that you can load here--then you "save" that copy. Done. Took longer to write about it than it takes to do it. Other programs work similarly, and some even make the copied picture for you.
I figure if I can do it on dial up, then almost anyone can do it. Of course, being on dial up, I have learned to have great patience. However lately I feel like the buzzard who tells his fellow buzzards, "Heck with Patience--I'm Hungry, I'm gonna go kill something!"
:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration