Tony Pizzo-bicycle rider story

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Tony Pizzo-bicycle rider story
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 10:33 pm:

I thought you might like this.

http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/tony-pizzo-bicycle-ride

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 09:42 am:

Interesting, But how did he eat,use a bathroom and sleep chained to his bike?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, July 04, 2017 - 11:37 am:

I can't imagine dealing with the buttons up the side of the shirt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cliff Colee on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

Back in those days, and up till the mid-1970s, Navy blues trousers had a 13-button flap on the front, no zipper. When it was time to urinate there were 13 buttons to undo. I wore those for a few years, still have the original set issued me though I'll never be able to fit into them again...but I digress...

Would have been quite a chore to unbutton while chained to a bicycle.....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration