Baby driving a 1912 Torpedo-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Baby driving a 1912 Torpedo-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 07:53 pm:

Do you think there pedal extensions?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 07:59 pm:

Great way to start the kid... Cool pic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 09:03 am:

That's one weird way of attaching the top irons.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 09:57 am:

Alright wise-guy--where do ya get off callin me a "baby," huh? For yer infurmation, I'm 40 years old and I had this car made-up special-like so as I could drive it. I had the top lowered and the peddles extended, see. So no more of yer wise-cracks, or I might have send some of my boys over for a visit, see.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 10:05 am:

Baby Finster, is that you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 10:11 am:

"Get in boys. I'm gonna r u n n oft."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 11:14 pm:

Yeah, that him alright. Babyface Finster's mugshot.

FinstersMugshot

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 11:17 pm:

Looks like he just got out of the joint.

FinsterJail

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 11:27 pm:

I always try to view a situation in the best light. In this case, his legs may be a little short, but at least his feet will fit on the pedals just fine !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration