My new TT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: My new TT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RalphS in NE Oregon on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 11:13 pm:

gggggTTpics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 11:40 pm:

Holy crap! the tires are holding air! I (and my TT) envy those tires. :-)
And a Cat in the background!
How's your TT run?
Plus paint on the cab and a huge rear window... ;-)
Awesome!
I like to take the doors off of mine (not a shred of paint) but one Grandson doesn't like that...
Great lookin' rig!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 08:37 am:

Either two guys bought the same truck, or there are two threads running on the same one.

Wonder if the large rear window gave an indication as to what it was used for? Something that backed up alot? Delivery truck?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration