Photos from my Grandfathers album

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Photos from my Grandfathers album
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Billing on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 02:32 am:

application/gzip
crash.jpg.tar.gz (141.7 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 08:53 am:

Won't open for me. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 09:05 am:

It looks like it was uploaded as a tar ball (Linux) not readable by this software

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 10:31 am:

Mama don't allow no oddball formats 'round here. Gotta be plain old jpg or pdf with a file size of 250 KB or less.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 10:35 am:

?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 10:45 am:

Who is going to click on an unknown file with the word "crash" in it anyway?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Billing on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 12:56 am:

Yeah sorry, I am unable to post these pictures on here. I am not too computer literate. I did however, manage to post them on the Fordbarn model T site. Sorry, I have trouble on this site, Brian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 07:55 pm:

Brian's pics. :-)

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Billing on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 08:37 pm:

Why, Thank you Duey!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 08:44 pm:

Thanks Brian and Duey!

Is there any backstory on these photos?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 10:46 pm:

By any chance, was your grandfather from New Zealand?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 11:09 pm:

1924 or 1925 touring. Canadian car for export to NZ. Looks like it's suffered a bit of a mishap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 12:48 am:

Bah, only took a few minutes. Happy to help, Brian. :-)
That was a tar ball my Puppy Linux system wouldn't even open. And I've opened a tar ball or 2.
Close, but no cigar. :-) Goll, I worked on it several times and no way. :-)

Ouch is right.

Great pics from your grandfather's album!
Ouch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Billing on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 01:06 am:

Yes, NZ car, we got our Fords in from Canada. Sorry, I know not of how it got in this sorry state; my Grandfather died in the 30's. I treasure three photo albums he had.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 01:27 am:

Looks like a roll over to me, Scott

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration