Measurements for '19 Touring seats

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Measurements for '19 Touring seats
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 09:37 am:

Anyone who has a '19 Touring, I need the measurements as I look for seats for this restoration. Or if there is other specs I should look for I'd appreciate the guidance. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 11:06 am:

Snyder's makes and sell the new springs that they and most other suppliers sell. You don't say "HOW" restored you are going for so I would suggest new. Do you want to go on a tour sitting on old broken down springs esp if they are getting new covers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 11:51 am:

Right and good point. Not going touring in bottomed out seats! Thanks Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 06:35 pm:

Ryan-
I got new seat springs from Snyders for my 1919 touring years ago when I did the upholstery. They have the crimp on the bottom for the welting which is sewn into the skirt of the seat cushion.

Buy them. You will not be disappointed.

-Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration