Model T Phil collection photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model T Phil collection photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 01:14 pm:

This is a pretty impressive collection of cars. It will look familiar to many of you who have visited. Mark asked me to post a couple photos. I finally had a few minutes to take enough steps to post photos. Enjoy.Eyre photo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 01:15 pm:

Here is another.Eyre photo 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 01:17 pm:

And one more. For those of you who do not know the collection, yes, that is a '09 Touring in red. Ford Barn 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 01:31 pm:

I assume you mean Phil and Mark Eyre? I met and spoke with Phil and his wife at Hershey last year, they had a swap space. Nice people. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 02:05 pm:

My dad is a big time collector of all things Model T and has spent most his adult life collecting brass Model Ts. He loves them all and has owned more than 60 different ones over the years. He has spent countless hours restoring, touring and showing them starting in about 1967. Most importantly he has fostered my interest as well has his grandchildren's interest as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 03:09 pm:

A terrific collection and great people. Have dealt with both Phil and Mark and found them to be standup people. I saw the collection in March and picked up a 1931 Victoria from them with 49,000 original miles. A great experience! Great people and a great collection!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 03:33 pm:

Many many years ago the Central T's had a dinner in Marshall and later we were all invited back to the Eyre's for dessert! After we all got to see the cars and that 09 is a water pump car.Nice People!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 06:00 pm:

I would not be a T guy without the Eyres.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 08:22 pm:

Same here. While i grew up in the hobby Mark really supercharged.my interest in Ts. I'm glad he did.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration