The Magic of Digital Retouching Programs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: The Magic of Digital Retouching Programs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 11:42 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 12:37 am:

Do you have any idea how many times I had to look from picture to picture before I saw IT (or them?)!? I saw several changes due to brightness and contrast alterations quickly. But criminy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 01:37 am:

-Bob-
While you were at it, any thought about matching the front and rear spokes? Would be curious to know the app or program you used. Nice job, and you didn't even need to air-brush the passengers!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 02:31 am:

Marv, I use Pixlr Editor, which you can find at this web address:

https://pixlr.com/editor

It's a little less sophisticated than Photoshop, but because it's online and free, I use it all the time.

My rear wheels don't match the fronts because they're new and Noah Stutzman did such a beautiful job, I didn't have the heart to hide the natural wood grain beneath a coat of black paint. -I'm planning to get at least one of the front wheels done this winter.

I do "airbrush" my passengers with Pixlr to get rid of unflattering shadows and correct back-lit silhouetted subjects. -Sometimes, the sun is just in the wrong place and when that happens, a little digital retouching works wonders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 04:45 am:

Bob - I can still see the white parking space line reflected in the doors. (Looks great though!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 01:10 pm:

Good catch, Dave. -Sometimes I get so close to the forest, I can't see the trees. -That's easily fixed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 01:19 pm:

There.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 02:32 pm:

I played around years ago with a photo of Anja and me after a parade where we had decorated the T as a Coolidge campaign car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 03:11 pm:

Bob - That is still amazing!
Dick - Would your photo be considered 'Fake News'???:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 03:12 pm:

Marv, either that or Time Travel.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 03:15 pm:

Ah, those were the days for catchy political slogans! Pretty smart having your campaign headquarters in ice cream parlors! :-O

pic

(Message edited by cudaman on July 07, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 03:18 pm:

I saw the missing Guard Rail before I saw the white lines does that make me weird?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 03:34 pm:

Mark, as you know, Coolidge - a New Englander - was noted for being a man of few words. A friend of mine once quoted one of his State of the Union addresses as, "Ayup. Looks all right to me."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 03:35 pm:

Hey, G.R. - Anything 'weird' is only in the eyes of the 'perceiver'.. I missed the parking stall lines before I noticed the guardrail. Thought the 'reflection' on the car's side was just that - a reflection! - (Guess what - IT WAS!)
Nice job by 'youse guys!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration