Trying To Contact Gene French

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Trying To Contact Gene French
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 04:28 am:

Gene and I were corresponding about a '23 turtle deck that he was interested in a few months ago. We are going out to CO. Sunday and I was going to bring it with us. I have sent him a few PM's, but he has not responded. Does anyone have any info on Gene? I hope he's OK. Don't know if I should load it or not. We never got around to exchanging phone numbers. Hope all is well. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 05:29 am:

Here's a 2014 thread with several addresses and phone numbers, maybe the latest still works? http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/496463.html?1416762837

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 04:57 am:

Still haven't heard anything from Gene. Hope all is well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 11:39 pm:

I don't know how much Gene post or reads the forum, try posting in the classifieds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 10:23 am:

Duh on me! He replied to my question about the Stewart Carburetor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 01:22 am:

David:
I have PM'd several times but no response ...hope you have a great trip though ...always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 06:06 am:

Hey Gene. Sorry we couldn't get together. The only message I received was on the 11th of July, which I just found. We left on the 8th and got back on the 13th. :-( We did have a great trip, but I wish we could have connected. I still have the turtle deck, keep me in mind if you come out this way. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration