Just published-a new Poor Boy Tour 2017 video

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Just published-a new Poor Boy Tour 2017 video
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Robinson, Salty Bottom, AL on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 10:09 am:

https://youtu.be/Ux2LrwvxhIE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 10:29 am:

Very nicely put together. Thanks for sharing it.
What a great way to start my day.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 10:50 am:

Great video !, I see a lot of friends.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 10:52 am:

Really enjoyed that! The scenery is great and those roads sure look like fun. Thanks for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 11:07 am:

Thanks for the ride along! Great scenery! Great looking cars. I liked the traveling still. :-)

Only two cars left on the last day? What happened?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hobart Akin on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 11:10 am:

Thanks for making and posting the video Bill and Meg.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Robinson, Salty Bottom, AL on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 11:51 am:

Traveling still? She had her way with the camera, and you know the younger generation- she had to have a selfie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 01:26 pm:

Thanks Bill. What a nostalgic tour! That made me enjoy what I wished our country was still like. Saw different T at each stop. Guess my friend Joe Huygens didn't make it as I didn't see his '15 depot hack....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 01:44 pm:

It's either a still or the C-Cab runs on steam. Look around 1:40 in the line up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis K Anderson on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 03:44 pm:

Excellent video. Thanks to Meghan.
Dennis K Anderson
Maryville Tn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 05:46 pm:

Great job Robinson's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Hostalets de Pierola (Spain) on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 06:28 pm:

What a great looking group of cars on fantastic looking roads. Thanks for sharing that! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 06:59 pm:

Nice video. Kudos to Meghan for a good job!
Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 07:20 pm:

That looks like a great tour, with even greater roads! As Ben Hardemann says, "Of all the roads you choose in life, make sure some of them are dirt." :-)
Dave and Karen Simmering have a beautiful place (as shown in the video), and they are good as gold. They put me up for the night a couple of years ago when i was passing through.

Good job on producing the video, and thanks a bunch for posting it. Is this an annual event? If so, I'll need to attend it in the future. We have great Model T roads here in NW Arkansas, but those shown in the video are ones which make me want to drive them. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 07:34 pm:

Thank you for posting this video!

My dad drove his depot hack on that tour...sorry I had to miss it. He lives there so I have been on some of those roads and know that it must have been a really great tour. Brent, George and Bruce are to be commended...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Robinson, Salty Bottom, AL on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 08:02 pm:

Stephen, South Texas- sorry, I mis-interpreted your post about the "traveling still".
I read it as a "traveling still photo" but I now know that you meant "traveling whiskey still". At 2:41 the "rolling still" is directly in front of me and I had to back off and let him get WAY ahead cause I started feeling dizzy.

Meagan and I appreciate all of the comments posted on this forum regarding our efforts. We both had fun on the tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy Stone on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 08:15 pm:

Bill, thanks for the pictures. That was a great tour as always.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Schultz_Sheboygan,WI on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 09:14 pm:

Great video, saw lots of folks I have been on tour with. Any idea where next year's tour is going to be.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 10:22 pm:

What great video....thanks so much for taking the time to post it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 12:08 am:

Wonderful area for touring.....Thank you for posting. Great video!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 09:35 am:

One of the tour hi-lites was seeing a Seldon made by the guy in the lawsuit with Henry. What a nice car !!! We took three grandkids 8, 9, and 10 years old who had a blast. Their best fun was swimming in the stream along side of the road. Kudo's to Terry, Bruce, George, and all of the others, who helped make this a great tour. See you next year !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 10:47 am:

Thanks Bill. What a Great tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 11:20 am:

Nice tour, excellent video. Makes me want to go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 11:34 am:

Wonderful Video. Thank you

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration