Loaded up and ready

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Loaded up and ready
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 06:14 pm:

Got the Frankenford ready for a 90 mile trip to the Standish Model T car show.frankenford

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 07:05 pm:

Jim, and here I thought you're loaded up and ready to go to Montana for the National Joint Club Tour!!!! :-(

Well, I hope you have a good time in Standish anyway. :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 08:31 pm:

Sweet!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 10:45 pm:

Glad to hear the rear axle rebuild went as planned. Good to see it outside Jim. I found my short in the generator. Screw heads were touching rear cover. Switched to flat screws like you told me. Now its put it together and test it. Have fun Jim,its been a long time coming on Frankenford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 09:04 am:

Love your frankenT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 12:41 pm:

I know Henry never made a truck (pickup)like yours,, but he should have...!
I for one love it.....Carl..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 08:37 am:

It was good to see Jim and many others in Standish at what is/was a very nice Model T and A show!!I got to see Jon Crane's speedster and in all my life i have never seen a model A move like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My thanks to the Script Model A Club and the People of Standish who treated us Very Well!!!!!!!!!! Bud.PS,Talked with Ed and was shocked Don Booth missed this?? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 10:06 am:

That truck is cute as all get out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard, Fredericksburg Va on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

Jim - please tell us more about the frankenford. What did it start out as? Great looking truck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jeff cordes on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 02:11 pm:

I love the closed cabs but riding in them is another story.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 03:11 pm:

I agree Jeff, I'm 6 foot and weigh 200. Driving this presses the steering wheel tight into my belly. It does not ride real bad because it is mounted on a car chassis. Not at all weather proof and sounds like insides of a tin can full of marbles when on a rough road.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration