What do we have here?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: What do we have here?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Cassara Long Island, NY on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 08:49 am:

extended cab

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 08:53 am:

Somebody wanted a closed cab pick up. Kinda odd, but I'd use it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 09:02 am:

One things for sure, they ruined a perfectly good Ford pickup bed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Cassara Long Island, NY on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 09:26 am:

Load it up enough and you get free power steering!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 09:45 am:

People had to do what they had to do to survive and make life easier. I think it is innovative! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 10:03 am:

Folks get very inventive.
Here are some others:
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/169324.html?1289408277
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/136213.html?1271362158

Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 10:17 am:

During the war you could get more gasoline coupons for a truck than for just a car. In this perspective it makes perfect sense to me!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard, Fredericksburg Va on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 10:51 am:

If the frame was stretched to match the additional cab length, it would look much better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 10:56 am:

Would sure save time trying to fit the trunk lid and the panel under it! :-) When I first looked at the photo I didn't see the pickup box. Even without seeing it, I guessed that's what was done.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration