Frankenford T first car show

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Frankenford T first car show
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 10:54 am:

Took the T to Standish, Mi. T show Saturday. Met several guys I know, The T got lots of attention and much confusion as what it really is. Finally ready to head home and discovered I had lost the key. Luckly I had a spare key for my 20 roadster and it fit. Then I remember they had announced someone found a Ford key, but like a dummy I did not check then. Too tired to hunt for the guy with the key, I left. Had a spare key at home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 11:15 am:

It was nice to meet you and the FrankenTee. I was in such a hurry to leave, that I left both of my chairs :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 11:23 am:

These things shake rattle and roll so much, you could probably sweep the car show lot with a metal detector after each show and start a nice parts business. And, have a chair to sit in to rest as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 11:30 am:

I think we have all left something at a car show because we were in a hurry Hot, Cold, Tired, got to get home to feed the pets!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 11:59 am:

Ed,After your ride in Jon's speedster it must have been hard to slow down! We loaded and went west on 61 then south on 30.We caught up with 2 model A's doing a steady 50 mph till Sanford! Nice show and nice people in Standish!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

Bud, was that grandson taging along in Standish?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 01:26 pm:

Dallas,Sorry to say he was absent.A very nice Model A and T show with a good free lunch with drawings,prizes,and useful goodie bags!If i'm still sucking in air next year i would like to drive the A!Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 04:18 pm:

Speedster is the funner car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

Yes, it is Jon. I was really wanting to take a spin in your Patriot Missile since I first saw it friday evening. I sure lucked out!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 08:39 pm:

Ed
Take a "spin" on a dirt track and it is really crazy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration