5 Gallon "Non Chatter Special Oil" for Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 5 Gallon "Non Chatter Special Oil" for Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 02:32 pm:

Okay guys........who has seen one of these?

can1

can2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 02:35 pm:

No chatter? Must be a 50/50 blend of oil and saw dust!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 03:08 pm:

I got rid of the chatter in my T..

Shot the frickin squirrel!

Neat find. If someone has a TT tanker or tow truck, it might make a neat accessory.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 04:28 pm:

I got almost the same can had it about 30 years now empty!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 07:57 am:

Here's mine. Paul - if you ever want to part with yours, please PM me. It would go really well with a project I'm working on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 10:42 pm:

My friend messaged me just now and said if anyone is interested in the can send a C note his way and he'll send the can your way free....... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 08:55 am:

Oh come on Will, you know it doesn't have saw dust in it, its mixed with MMO!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 09:28 am:

(Message edited by Conversiont on July 26, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 09:31 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 01:29 am:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration