HAPPY BELATED ...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: HAPPY BELATED ...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

Birthday. Martynn Vowell !!!

Long may he wave !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 05:16 pm:

Happy Birthday Martin V!

Hmm. Model T-ers and flying saucers. I somehow ended up there in an email to a forum friend just last night.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 07:21 pm:

Happy birthday!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 09:13 pm:

Thanks...not the most flattering picture of me George. But exactly where I'm usually at though...bending over somebodies engine, lol.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 11:40 pm:

Actually Mart it's a great and candid pic. And I'm keeping it on file. OH and hey ,hey I got something of you ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 08:33 am:

Let me guess, you usually keep it in your pocket right? And just happened to found it recently, lol.

I like that little gif. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 12:29 pm:

Always have a spare Mart !!! Always part of my EDC System.
Don't leave home without it . lol

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration