Beautiful Young Lady's 100th birthday

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Beautiful Young Lady's 100th birthday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 02:53 pm:

I didn't want to intrude on Tim's post below, but wanted to add this. My sister manages a condo complex on Coronado Island (San Diego) and one of her residents turned 100 years old. Turns out she was born on the same day my 1917 touring was built, so we had to get a picture!
Found out while we were there that she had been the Administrative Secretary for President Harry Truman in the White House. Small world!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gale Bray on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 03:02 pm:

SWEET!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Deke on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 03:22 pm:

Wow, what are the chances? Happy Birthday all round!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 04:11 pm:

That's great. She doesn't look 100 and neither does your car. Hope you can make the meeting of the SD club tonight.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 04:31 pm:

Bob,

Wow how cool is that !

Happy Birthday !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 05:40 pm:

Very cool!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 06:17 pm:

Awesome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 06:18 pm:

Awesome! Happy Birthday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 07:34 pm:

WOW!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 08:07 pm:

Bob..that is awesome! She looks great.
Both ladies! And well, 100 "trumps" 96 any ol' day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 12:27 am:

Bob, that's really neat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Head Light Lens Guy in California on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 12:32 am:

Bob,
When I am a 100, I want to look that good! (Either the car or the lady;)

Perhaps every member should make a 100 year post as it passes. I still have 9 years.

Matthew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 01:19 am:

I still have 20 years to go and I already don't look that good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 05:48 am:

That lady does NOT look 100! Was she maybe fibbing, just to get a ride in a T?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 01:48 pm:

Jerry,
She didn't know about the car until we approached her. We couldn't take her for a ride because she wasn't physically able to get in the car.
However, she does have a boyfriend a couple of years older (who wanted to help me crank the car, and probably could have)!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 01:56 pm:

Very,Very Cool. Good job getting her and the car together

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 03:11 pm:

Had a 103 y/o woman from our high-rise who celebrated her birthday with her daughter and our 1914 touring earlier this year:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 03:42 pm:

Those folks are living history. You should talk to them about the past and see what the history books didn't include. When ever I go to the senior home I have group discussions on the past. Its amazing the story I get. Some of them have long lost there political correctness and I get it with both barrels!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stokes on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 04:22 am:

Bob - good man!

In the end, nothing matters if we are not making those around us happy. Your centurion looks so much younger than her real age. But good on you for getting a lady to reveal her age!

Hopefully you'll go back for her 110th.

John Stokes
New Zealand

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 06:57 am:

Happy Birthday Girls!!!!! Bob thanks for caring and sharing.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration