Speedster owners

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Speedster owners
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 03:18 pm:

Hello fellow speedster owners. I would like to personally invite you to participate in the 35th annual NWVS club Endurance run. We will be headquartered in Wilsonville Oregon. Please see the attached flier. Our club does not have strict rules about brakes, carburetors etc. Cars must be 1934 or earlier 4 cylinder and be of authentic speedster design and style. You can also visit our web site http://www.nwvs.org/whats-new/
Thanks and hope to see you there.
Scott Elliott
971-5O6-94O2

application/pdfflier
The Race Against Time flier.pdf (47.0 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 03:04 am:

One of my dreams to join you all some day, but I've got 2000 miles or more between us... Have fun!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 12:27 pm:

Yeah, same here. I want to go really bad. Just a measily 2,500 miles in the way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 04:00 pm:

We're a thousand measly miles away and that's not stopping us... Wilsonville here we come!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robin Pharis on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 05:42 pm:

Scott my grandson an I plan to make it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 06:55 pm:

Man,

There sure are a lot of Model T guys out there with the last name of " Elliott " ........

Hard to keep track of who is who .... :-)

Freighter Jim

(Message edited by enclosed_ford_transport on July 13, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 12:12 pm:

Car number 48 will be there. The area that I think the run will be in is very scenic and will make a good run. Father of Scott.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 06:03 pm:

Chris, I look forward to seeing you and Jerry there. Be safe getting down here.
And just where do you think we might be going Dad? It will be a nice run.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 08:14 pm:

One of these days, right now if there is ANYBODY in the US (48 states) farther away than I am I would like to hear from you as you get to your place by going past mine. We will be relocating to TN and have thought about putting on a run there in maybe 5-10 years.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration