Carb control rod 1911

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Carb control rod 1911
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 05:05 pm:

question for the experts......the judging stds say that the carb and commutator control rods have the adjustment at the steering column end. the encyclopedia says that the carb control rod has the adjustment at the carb end. which is correct. appreciate any comments. thanks and cheers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 07:06 pm:

Carb adjustable end at carb. Swivel for commutator at steering column end on all original cars that I have taken apart for restoration.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 08:13 pm:

My judges last year at the annual tour in Auburn accepted my carb adj. end at the steering column. The other way it would allow the rod to rub on the intake.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 06:23 am:

thanks for your thoughts. i guess i will stick with one at carb and one at steering column. thanks and cheers

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration