Wayne Sheldon's 65th Birthday!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Wayne Sheldon's 65th Birthday!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 01:39 am:

Please join me, Linda - his wife, in wishing Wayne Sheldon a very Happy 65th Birthday!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 01:47 am:

Good-on-ya!! Happy Birthday!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 02:13 am:

Oh My, 65!! Don't forget to sign up for Medi-care--if you don't do it in time, they penalize you. My turn this December (you can apply 3 months early).
Have a great one!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 02:21 am:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAYNE. The first 65 years are the toughest.
Best Wishes
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 03:37 am:

Happy birthday, Wayne :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen, Batavia, IL on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 04:12 am:

Happy Birthday, Wayne. We share not only a first name, but also a birth year. My 65th is coming up, August 2.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 05:46 am:

Party on Wayne!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 05:57 am:

Happy Birthday to you..happy Birthday to you...HAPPY BIRTHDAY D E A R W A Y N E.....Happy Birthday to you ~

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 07:36 am:

A young guy! I figured you were much older. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 07:53 am:

Happy Birthday Wayne

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 09:03 am:

Hi Linda !

My good friend Troy lives in Gold Run.

I had the good fortune to visit with him several times recently when I was making runs between Napa, CA and Virginia City, NV.

You folks live in a beautiful area !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAYNE !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 09:21 am:

Happy Birthday, Fella!
Years and Birthdays are like a roll of toilet paper... They seem to keep rolling around faster the longer we're around. Enjoy your day!
Marv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 09:31 am:

hey Wayne- good job- and many more. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don A on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 10:27 am:

Wayne,

Happy birthday. Only 35 more to reach 100!

Don Azevedo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 10:46 am:

Happy Birthday Wayne!

Kirk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 10:59 am:

Happy Birthday. I think you were born the year of the Tehachapi Earthquake! That one actually did some damage in the L.A. area where I lived at the time. Maybe that was you being born which was the earth shaking experience!
Happy Birthday:-)
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Lawrence - Nevada City, CA on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 01:28 pm:

Happy birthday Wayne, from Barbara and I. Sure hope you have a great day doing something you enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 04:47 pm:

Well, thank you all, for the well wishes, as well as a few other insights!
There I was, trying to hide from the day, but it appears that Linda slipped one by me. She is pretty good, and treats me well. That was why I married her. And that, we celebrated forty years just a few months ago. I think I should keep her for a few more decades.
Again, thank you. All of you. And the rest of the model T world.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 04:55 pm:

Happy birthday Wayne
I think your ketchen up to me 70 in February 2017
Live long and be happy
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 06:29 pm:

Happy Birthday Wayne!!!!! Enjoy your day...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 06:38 pm:

Happy Birthday Wayne!
Marv is correct about the toilet paper. I'm catching up to you guys fast!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

Happy Birthday, Wayne! Hope you have a great day and many more.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Derocher on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 10:38 pm:

Happy Birthday Wayne, Thanks for all the info you share, Jim Derocher, AuGres, Mi

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 10:49 pm:

Happy Birthday. Wayne, 65 is yesterday's 45. Lots of fun ahead!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 02:27 am:

Warren's right, it does seem like yesterday was 45!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stokes on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 04:13 am:

WAYNE!

A WARNING!

Your sign-on has been hacked - by your WIFE! She clearly still loves you despite your distraction of the MTFCA Forum!

Look after that hacker! It will only get worse.

John Stokes

PS and seeing as I'm here anyway, HAPPY BIRFDAY old man!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 10:06 am:

I apologize for missing your birthday yesterday so Happy Birthday Wayne and hope you have many, many more Happy Birthdays!!!!

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 10:18 am:

Marv Konrad that's right on about the toilet paper roll, but we have to remember that roll gets shorter and shorter the faster it goes. lol

Sam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 02:00 pm:

Wayne: Sorry I missed it, as my sister's was also yesterday! Many more in good health and so forth. You are only about a 100 miles away and we have not met yet.
Well there is a day and time.
Happy Birthday to a Fellow "T"r.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 03:14 pm:

Happy birthday from Denmark! ;-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration