Setting up 26/27 head lights.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Setting up 26/27 head lights.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerry .D .Best (NZ) on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 05:32 am:

Hi folks, well i have tried and tried which is the rite way to assemble the head lights in my 26/27 roadster p/u.I have the head light bucket.the reflector. The glass ,the wire and the out side rim. I can put the rim on ok but find it hard to set the whole lens wire and glass and tim all together .Could someone please advise.many thanks
Gerry (NZ)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 07:32 am:

go here
http://www.mtfca.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profil e=lothias-users
Send a PM to Martin he probably has a line drawing of that assembly and he will let you onto his FB page he has a lot of drawings for model T stuff that is very helpful

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 07:55 am:

The bucket then the wire spring then the reflector then the cord then the lens and the ring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 08:25 am:

Here's one of Martin's drawings showing the 1922-25 style, though 1915-27 is very similar. You can glue the cord to the reflector to make it easier keeping it in position.

sdr

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration