Interesting 1903 Model A Replica

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Interesting 1903 Model A Replica
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 08:34 am:

I didn't know that the 1st Model A's had been made into replicas, very cute car for sale. Not connected to the sale.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1903-Ford-Model-A-/201985955428?hash=item2f074d1664:g:XZ QAAOSwFlxZZnj0&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 08:36 am:

Maybe this needs to be in Classifieds, sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 09:58 am:

It is nice! Too bad it's a rep., but then if it weren't I wouldn't even be able to afford to LOOK at it! LOL :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 10:48 am:

There is a yahoo group called horseless carriage replicas. The fellows in this group are extremely talented in re-creating good looking replicas of the early cars. Most of them use atv or lawn mower engines, but some even build their own replicas of the original engines. I think they also have a regular website.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 10:53 am:

Put two matching lights on it, polish up the brass and drive the heck out of it! Even has a title. :-)
Someplace in my stuff I have (or they are lost it's been maybe 30 years since I last saw them) the plans to build a similar car but not as nice and more simple. I think it was called the Dalton. The plans were sold by Popular Mechanic's back in the 60's or 70's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 06:50 am:

I have 3 scratch-built vehicles and belong to the Horseless Carriage Replicas. My Curved Dash Olds is full sized, 13hp gas. my 1897 Olds Trap is 13hp gas, my 1910 REO truck is 3cyl diesel. Some of the cars in the Club are really convincing, made to scale, running and driving perfectly. Come on over and take a look....http://www.horselesscarriagereplicas.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 10:17 am:

I believe that this replica was sold by Sears Roebuck.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration