Getting closer to the test drive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Getting closer to the test drive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 05:44 pm:

Tomorrow, New spindles,bushing and seals. Modern rear axle seals and brake adjustment. New generator, Fix the brake light and TAKE HER FOR MY FIRST TEST DRIVE!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 05:53 pm:

I'm almost there too. Gotta put the radiator back on and get the brake shoes on the drivers side ground down so the wheel will turn and I'm riding!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 06:05 pm:

Looking good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 10:57 pm:

That's awesome! I'm excited for both of you. There's nothing else like it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 11:08 pm:

Hope all goes well with your maiden voyage

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 01:06 am:

Hows come all you fellars' T's look so much nicer than my junk out on test drives?
I finally had the psychedelic 18 Tin Cup out today since last fall. I can still smell it. :-)
New rear end, now a starter and wow this thing is once again way different than my trusty, Crappy old T.
Will, keep us in the loop. Can't wait for your test drives! :-)
Just jerkin' around means taking a T out for a drive... ;-)
I scared the crap out of two ladies today... Yet they were very safe.
:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration