Help needed in Caro Mich.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Help needed in Caro Mich.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 06:40 pm:

Looking for some one near Caro Mich. that might help a new Model T owner. Woman just inherited her fathers 23 touring. Her husband or herself know nothing about T's. I know it needs a good tune up and brake shoes. Plus education about it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 06:45 pm:

Sounds like they want to keep it and learn about it, good for them! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 07:09 pm:

I used to have a International club roster,and i will try to find it? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 09:35 pm:

Try Dave Babcock, he's in Cass City, a skip to the northeast of them. He deals in old stationary engines mostly, but has (or had) a model T and is pretty knowledgeable about anything that runs on gasoline.

give him a call 989-673-5624

or dbab82286@centurytel.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roar Sand on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 10:07 pm:

There is a guy with several Ts on Bowers Rd., just North and East of Lapeer.
Send me a PM, and I'll give you his information. I am sure he would not mind. He is active in a T club, but I don't remember if it is MTFCA or MTFCI

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration