Front end Friday - Omaha, Nebraska

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Front end Friday - Omaha, Nebraska
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 10:10 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 10:18 am:

George
Thanks so much for posting.
Where is(was) Front end Friday in OMA?
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 10:54 am:

George
My Dad is from Elkhorn and I still visit family there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Wilson - Omaha NE on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 11:16 am:

Centennial Model T Club Roadkill picnic. Chapel Hill Park in Skyline - just off of Skyline Drive, South of Elkhorn proper. Between Dodge Street and Pacific Street. It was last September. I broke the crankshaft in my T on the way to the picnic. Close enough to home to drag my car back, and steal the neighbor's yellow Model A (it's for sale) to attend. George is in the green shirt third from the right on the bottom.
My T is up and running again, and the club has another picnic at a different location tomorrow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Wilson - Omaha NE on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 11:48 am:

Tom VanMeteran (I probably spelled his name wrong)red Buick, can't remember the year.
Curt Carrick 26 roadster
Tod Trigg 26 roadster pick up
Jim Moore Jr 26 or 27 roadster pick up. Jim and George put on the picnic, we lost Jim in January, and all miss him
Doug Wilson I have a 21 touring, but here I have a 30 A
Don Skaggs 21 touring
John Engler 27 hot rod roadster
George Schmidt 24? speedster/pick up ??
Monty McCalister 26 or 27 Tudor
Barney Deden unrestored original 27 coupe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 01:51 pm:

Thanks Doug
I mowed lawns for Housley in the early 70s
Off skyline dr. My mom went to a one room school in that area but she graduated from valley.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration