Exploring Model T touring routes in New Hampshire

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Exploring Model T touring routes in New Hampshire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 04:07 pm:

Today my wife and I were exploring Model T touring routes in New Hampshire and we managed to find some great roads (some were even dirt) in the Concord area. We stopped for lunch at a pancake house and even had the required ice cream stop on our way home.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 06:44 pm:

That didn't look like a pancake Warren ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 08:21 am:

Gary, the pancake is under the butter and syrup!!!!

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 09:01 am:

Looked like a nice trip Warren! I think that cow wanted to go home with you. I agree with Gary..funny looking pancake. I thought it was a huge slice of a mushroom or something! LOL Thanks for posting the pics. Probly the only way I'll ever get to see your great state! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 10:34 am:

Thanks Tim, she was definitely making eyes at me. Now would you believe that when I text that picture to wife with the caption "beautiful, beautiful brown eyes, I'll never love blue eyes again", she replied "I have blue eyes", so does that mean I'm in trouble again?

Maybe I need to ask Burger of Spokane that question.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 10:43 am:

Uh oh... You're in trouble! ;)

I think a dozen roses and a dinner out are in order...and very quickly! LOL :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 01:29 pm:

Warren,

Nice images ......

But where is the ICE CREAM ?

I am in Tucson & I need ENCOURAGEMENT ...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 05:54 pm:

Freighter Jim, head east on I-10, north on I-25, east on I-40, northeast on I-44, east on I-70, north on I-71, east on I-90, exit 10 in Mass on I-290 to I-495 to I-93 north, exit 16 in Concord, NH, right at top of ramp, left onto NH-132 about 17 miles the Dipsy Doodle Dairy Bar will be on left just before you get to US 3 in Tilton, New Hampshire. Let me know when you plan on getting there and I will meet you, my treat.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 06:05 pm:

By the way Freighter Jim, my daughter Nancy lives in Tucson and she was just out here visiting with us. Nancy told us that the west does not have ice cream like we do here in New Hampshire, so it will be well worth your time and effort to get here.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 07:37 am:

Warren,

Last night I was treated to home made lasagna cooked from scratch by a women who is nearly 100% Sicilian .....

Life is Good !

In the ice cream department - Thrifty Ice Cream is not half bad.

This small brand I enjoyed as a kid growing up in Phoenix is still available in half gallons at some locations - ironically I am in Tucson for a few days & ran across a Water & Ice store selling Thrifty ice cream.

But you are so right - small batch ice cream from New Hampshire is tough to beat .....

I remember nickel hand packed hard ice cream cones growing up in the 1960's - never thought you would pay for water from a bottle ......

Your images are enjoyable ..... :-)

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration