Granddaughter's First Drive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Granddaughter's First Drive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 06:35 pm:

Driving is a far stretch here, but my 11 year granddaughter helped me move the race car from building to building. Tough to see but we're pulling it behind a 26 Fordor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 06:41 pm:

Big thumbs up !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 06:52 pm:

love it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 07:24 pm:

Looks you will need to change the name soon to 3 Josephine,s. Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 07:27 pm:

Made my day! The 12th was my B-day and my grandaughters 2yrs and 4yr old wanted paw paw to take them a ride in the T. Looks like those girls love T time to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 08:41 pm:

Joe,

First image is particularly cute .... :-)

All of them are aces ....

Thanks for a fun thread !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 09:12 pm:

Excellent! Start 'em young I say!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 09:23 pm:

What fun memories for ever

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Derocher on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 09:35 pm:

Looks like you'll need to add some more names to the "Crew". Great pics Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 09:52 pm:

Looks like a whole lotta fun!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 10:52 pm:

Happy birthday Dallas L !

Joe A, Wonderful pictures, looks like a wonderful family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Magee on Friday, July 14, 2017 - 11:56 pm:

Joe, I love the third photo where your grand daughter is making like Fred Flintstone!

Some of my best times were with my grand father and our speedster. Have fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 12:31 am:

Joe, Judging by her smile, after the Model T race car project, a quarter midget project will be in your grand daughter's future.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 02:45 am:

Great Pics!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration