Getting wheels redone in Ontario canada

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Getting wheels redone in Ontario canada
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 05:14 pm:

hi i am looking for some one to replace and straighten the rims the wood rims on my 13 in Ontario canada

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 05:41 pm:

This is the only Canadian wheel shop I have on my list.

Anderson’s Wooden Wheels
Dale Anderson – Owner-Operator
Box 1433, Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Canada S6V 5S9
Phone (306) 763-4049
Fax (306) 763-4018
dale@anderprop.com
http://www.anderprop.com/ww_index.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 06:02 pm:

I'm sure Peter Fawcett in Oshawa can help you. He's a superb professional restorer and a nice guy. If it's not something he does himself, he should be able to give you a reference.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter McIntyre on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 06:02 pm:

Rick Merklinger in Tillsonburg p.m. Me For his phone number.
Rick has done 3 complete sets for me and trued up one org set cheers pete

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vic Patterson. Grande Cache, Canada. on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 09:26 pm:

I can recommend Dale Anderson I have had two sets done there and I am very satisfied with them, that is our TT illustrated on his web site. Too nice to paint! (sorry Burger.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 10:16 am:

Rick does great work. I have a set of his wheels on my car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 10:42 am:

thanks guys that is a great help mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration