Cruise in

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Cruise in
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Finchum on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 10:03 pm:

Ollie's first cruise in. He was the oldest car there and someone said the coolest.cruise incruise in

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 11:59 pm:

Looks great Carl, glad to see someone there representing our hobby. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 12:09 am:

I see older stock cars are being excepted in the hot rod or cruisin shows
Atleast in my part of the world

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 12:51 am:

Carl, interesting to me that you had the oldest there. And you're in a big city!
Out here in my part of the world, we see nothing on the streets/roads as old as yours.
I'm making ready to change that since '02 with another of my old wrecks. :-)
Thank you for Cruisin' in and nice Ford!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 08:43 am:

From what I see in the pics, definitely the coolest :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 12:49 pm:

Carl...good on ya! Cruise-ins are always fun. And yep, our T's are always the coolest cars there! Silly modern cars, not near the fun. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 01:10 pm:

Watch out Carl, If you continue to drive it where it can be seen you may end up on you tube!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Finchum on Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 06:00 pm:

I'm usually setting on my good side, Watch out you tube.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Lay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lancaster Ca. on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 08:54 pm:

I take mine to the local cruise in. I Actually trophied once. There is one at a different location in town each Saturday. There isn't much antique car activity here so the cruise in is just about the only game in town, other than everyday driving of course.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration