Montana Tour Messages

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Montana Tour Messages
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 09:04 pm:

since I don't see one yet, I thought I'd start a thread for the participants to contact each other. We found a light navy/teal jacket on the side of the road just south of Eureka today. It either blew out of a boat or a T. Contact us in car 140 or here if it's yours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

It's amazing how easily & quickly a jacket can get sucked out of even the back floor of T Touring! I've seen it happen! The jacket owner said it even had some weight put on it to hold it down. Out it went!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 10:02 pm:

I had a camera case blow out one time. The camera wasn't in it, but a few little accessories were. It was small enough, heavy enough, and sitting in a corner on the floor in the back of my touring car. I would have never believed it could have blown out. But it did. Fortunately, one of the other cars on the tour saw it and picked it up, and I had to admit that it was mine that blew out, after I went and looked in my car.

Looking forward to notes from the tour! Those of us that cannot go need to live vicariously somehow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell in Michigan Thumb on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 06:06 am:

Monday Tour was beautiful. Sunny and cool in the morning, sunny and warm (comfortable) all day. High gear all day. Deer and Moose sightings. The mountain views are beautiful.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell in Michigan Thumb on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 06:45 am:

We visited the Stonehenge Air Museum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell in Michigan Thumb on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 06:55 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter B. Ratledge on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 07:23 am:

Steve and Dennis look good by the jet fighter !!!
I would love to be there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 02:19 pm:

Thanks for the pictures. During the tour last time it poured down rain coming into Eureka from Canada.

Hope you're having a great day in Glacier.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 06:59 pm:

Wasn't that just plain "FUN" Gene - we barely got under the pump canopy at a small gas station - I believe there were about 4 or 5 of us crammed under there !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 08:07 pm:

Wish I could have been there with all of you, but had other commitments that couldn't be changed or ignored.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell in Michigan Thumb on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 11:14 pm:

Glacier National Park. Great day. Weather was great, views spectacular.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 08:19 am:

So, ...where do the Model T people with tour dogs stay? The tour HQ isn't pet friendly..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell in Michigan Thumb on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 08:50 am:

I heard pets we're at the Pine Lodge

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 12:53 pm:

Nope....still couldn't go. That'd be $1462 for 6 days and LaQuinta in Kalispel kept me home for $1279. I'm looking forward to a national tour negotiated at a reasonable price (like the WML @$88) in a pet friendly tour HQ.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 12:45 am:

There were some bargains to be had. We're staying for $99 plus taxes in Whitefish. In general, I think the mid summer hotel rate under $100 in a desirable location went the way of the new $20,000 pickup!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 01:21 am:

Mister Thrifty would be inclined to stay in a forest camp and drive a few miles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 02:19 am:

There might be a new 20,000 pickup but it would be a 1/2 ton 2 wheel drive no air no power anything.I was shocked last year to see how cheap i could buy what they called a work truck.I liked the price but not the truck! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 08:35 am:

George -- You're welcome to attend any of our Arkansas Tin Lizzies tours. They are not too far from you in TX and are ALWAYS FREE!!! Check out the tour schedule under "Chapter News" at www.ArkansasTinLizzies.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 09:03 am:

Thanks Mike. I was hoping to go to the 'poor Boy' tour in eastern TN but was too late. I'll look at your web site...waiting for the feed store to open now. Cow had twins last night but only accepted 1. Need to buy colostrum...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 10:30 am:

You can't beat the Arkansas Tin Lizzie tours, they are well organized and a very friendly bunch.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 10:59 am:

If folks in Arkansas & Texas can get along ......

World Peace is not far behind .......

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 12:03 pm:

Thanks Mike. Just talked to Mike Bender. See you in September...I hope I didn't hijack this thread. Return now to MT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell in Michigan Thumb on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 01:32 am:

The Glacier National Park was unbelievable, what a great ride in a T. Weather has been great. Someone else chime in and tell about the Air Museum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 12:46 am:

BTT I saw some nice pictures posted on F/B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DAVID SPENCE on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 02:31 am:

We have a party from.Uk and have been sent some really nice pictures on our Facebook page please go there share and copy as you wish. Our Face book page is Model T Register of Great Britain .

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration