It's a tough job

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: It's a tough job
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 05:40 pm:

Yes, It's a tough job, but someone has to do it July 18 2017. Hunter and I in Taurus, my 1926 Model T touring driving some back roads around Clough State Park, Weare, New Hampshire.

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm9N0YdWjyw&feature=youtu.be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 08:42 pm:

You know I love those dirt roads hope they are going to be on your tour .you told me it's a hard job but you make retirement look easy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 08:54 pm:

Looks like a great ride..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 11:51 pm:

Nice!
Gosh, it's beautiful out there. Just like here, only different. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 07:00 am:

Ken, I went over to Clough State Park to checkout the trailer parking. As far as dirt roads goes, buy the end of the tour you may wish that you never see one again.

Tim and Duey, thank you for commenting.

Tim I have traveled through Ringgold many a time from Chattanooga, on my way south on I-75, hope I get to see Lookout Mountain and Ruby Falls again.

Duey, I have been trucking through Rogers on I-94 many times on my way out to the left coast and you are correct Minnesota is a beautiful state.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 08:18 am:

Finally got a chance to see your video. Nice job again! Bet Hunter loved it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 09:49 am:

Warren, great ride. I felt like I was there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 02:04 pm:

Thank you Dallas, to me the best part is listening to Bobby Bear sing Amarillo Highway. Because I was an OTR truck driver I looked at your profile and saw you live in Wolcottville, Indiana. Next I always look at a map to see if I have ever been there. I came close a lot of times, but never quite made it. I did see an old photo of the Wolcottville Town Public School and can't help but wondering if it's still there, hope it is, they sure don't build them like that any more.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration