Do these look like 1918 pack rears?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Do these look like 1918 pack rears?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Faulkner on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 08:26 am:

Hope someone can help me identify these fenders. Rears

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Faulkner on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 08:27 am:

Hack rears?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 09:24 am:

Need pictures from the top, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 09:40 am:

Looks like touring or roadster to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 10:56 am:

Look like 1917-23 fenders for all body styles except 1923 Fordor. For 1924, touring and roadster only.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Faulkner on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 07:40 pm:

Here are a couple more views.Rears

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 08:05 pm:

Hack rears are commercial fenders...they will be flat across the back. Yours are not flat, thus not commercial, and would not be "correct" for a hack. My dad's Hack has modified touring fenders and they look fine, but are not correct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 09:03 pm:

https://www.modeltford.com/item/NO251.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 09:30 pm:

Ford did not build a 'hack'.So how can anything you put on it be 'incorrect'?The bare chassis did not come with rear fenders.I always used anything I could make fit.Including rear fenders off of a Damnifanyoneknows.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Faulkner on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 12:58 am:

Thank you guys. I appreciate your advice and knowledge!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration